If you are looking for information about the eventualities that you may face during your elder years, you may want to discuss the future with an elder law attorney. These legal professionals are dedicated to the interests of seniors, and you should certainly act in an informed manner so that you can brace yourself for some of the challenges that elders often face. In this paper, we will provide you with a bit of basic information as we provide a question-and-answer exchange.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Will my retirement needs be met by Medicare and Social Security?
- Does Medicare pay for long-term care?
- Are nursing homes very expensive?
- Is there any government assistance available to people who need long-term care?
- Living Trust Protections for African Americans Against Medi-Cal Recovery - October 13, 2020
- Don’t Let the State Take Your Child’s Inheritance Just Because They’ve Gone to Jail - October 13, 2020
- Why African Americans Must Protect their Homes - October 13, 2020