On Demand: Wills, Living Trusts & Asset Protection
Do you have a busy schedule? Do you need an estate plan in quick, fast, and in a hurry?
If yes, you’re in luck, because our Wills, Trusts, and Asset Protection Webinar just went on demand! Learn about the importance of Wills and Trusts at your own convenience.
Even though you’ve worked hard your entire life and saved up something you’d like to pass on to your family, they may end up with nothing, without proper planning. When you view our Wills & Living Trusts webinar, you’ll discover how you can prevent this from happening to you and your family.
You can choose an estate plan that puts you in complete control of when, how and to whom your life’s work will be distributed! During this webinar, you will learn about the following:
- Whether you need a will or trust? Discover the advantage and disadvantages of both.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process when you’re gone.
- If you will you owe estate taxes. Learn how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- How to create a long-term care plan before it’s needed so that you are able to stay as independent as possible and in complete control of your decisions as you age.
- Why owning assets jointly or putting property in a child’s name is likely a huge mistake—and what to do instead to accomplish your goals in a secure way.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away, and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to protect your assets from Medical Recovery if you are required to use that program to pay for nursing home expenses which can average over $10,500 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
STOP PROCRASTINATING JUST START!
(Please fast-forward 21 minutes into the recording to skip the Waiting Room “Famous Estates” video. Please be advised that the Wills, Living Trusts & Asset protection webinar must be viewed in its entirety to qualify for a FREE ATTORNEY CONSULTATION.)
After viewing, call us at (310) 677-9787 to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION.