Join us with your children, Trustees and POA agents at this one of a kind school. This is serious education for those who are serious about this important topic. Graduates will learn when to act, what to do, and how to do it. Open only to Collins Law Group clients, their family, and their Trustees/Agents.
Saturday, September 9th, @ 9:30 am
Westchester Loyola-Village Library
7114 W. Manchester Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Topics to be covered include:
- Universal goals of estate planning
- Tools of an estate plan
- How they work
- Who is the fiduciary and what are their responsibilities
- When each tool is used and who can use the tool
- Common mistakes and misconceptions
- How to use the tools of the estate plan when a person become incapacitated
- When a person who makes a Living Trust dies
- The legal process of settling a trust estate when the trustmaker dies
- Trusts that do not terminate when the trustmaker dies
- What you can do now to make the process of estate settlement more effienct
- Practical tips on being a Trustee or POA agent
- Special Topic: planning for nursing care costs.