TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER DIRECTLY VIA ZOOM. AFTER YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL TO JOIN THE WEBINAR.
6 Things Women Should Know:
– Women ultimately control 70% of all wealth.
– Women are the caregivers in 75% of families in the United States
– Women are more likely to protect children from
divorces, creditors and bad financial decision making.
– Who will take care of you if you need care?
– Who would raise your children?
– Whom can you trust with your money?
AVOID NURSING HOME POVERTY:
The average cost of nursing home care in California is $90,000 per year. Protect your nest egg from being eroded with a Living Trust and qualifying for Medi-Cal the smart way!
PREVENT FAMILY FEUDS:
Discourage family disagreements and fighting by planning for different individual needs and ensure that your estate plan leaves a loving and lasting legacy.
PROTECT YOUR KIDS INHERITANCE:
Safeguard your children’s inheritance from creditors, predators a messy divorce or loss to some third-party if your spouse remarries after your death.
LEARN HOW TO KEEP THE GOVERNMENT OUT:
Keep the courts from interfering with your affairs after you’ve passed away. The time-consuming and costly nightmare of Probate doesn’t have to touch your family or your money.