Collins Law Group offers financial planning assistance to clients throughout the greater Los Angeles area. Getting outside assistance in setting money goals can be invaluable, as knowledgeable professionals can provide you with insight to make smarter money choices. Talking with professionals about financial planning makes it possible for you to put your money to work as effectively as possible and makes it possible to protect what you have earned. You owe it to yourself and your family to get help to make smart money moves, and we can offer the advice you need.
To learn more about the assistance offered by our Inglewood financial planning assistance lawyers, give us a call at (310 677-9787) to schedule a consultation. In addition to personalized one-on-one service, we can answer general questions you may have including:
- At what stage of life is financial planning assistance important?
- How can financial planning assistance benefit me?
- What can a financial planning professional serving Los Angeles do to help?
When is Financial Planning Assistance Important?
Financial planning assistance is important at all phases of life:
- When you are young and just starting to work and earn, you need to set achievable financial goals. An advisor with experience can help you to determine how much to save for things like a home purchase, retirement, and college educations for your children. You can also get advice on tax-advantaged accounts for retirement and college savings so you can maximize the value of your investment dollars.
- When you have begun to amass assets, you need to protect them. If you have set aside money and have purchased valuable property, you need to find ways to protect your growing nest egg. A financial planning advisor with legal knowledge can help you to explore the use of trusts and other methods of asset protection.
- When you are a senior and own money and property, you need to plan for elder issues and end of life issues. Seniors need to make a plan for getting long-term care paid for without spending down assets, and for who will manage their money and property if they become sick or injured. Seniors also need to know the rules for required withdrawals from retirement accounts and should get advice on how to make their retirement savings last. Finally, legacy planning becomes important for seniors so they can determine how to leave money and property to loved ones and causes they care about.
At every phase of your life, and at every income level, getting financial planning advice is essential. Collins Law Group can provide you with the advice you need that is customized to your life stage, your income level, and your financial goals.
How Can Financial Planning Assistance Benefit Me?
With financial planning assistance, you can learn how to make full use of legal tools to grow and protect your assets. Your legal advisor may offer you assistance with:
- Devising a comprehensive investment strategy, including investing in Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) with pre-tax dollars.
- Developing an incapacity strategy, including the use of a power of attorney document and/or a living trust so you are able to name someone who will immediately begin managing your property and assets if something happens to you.
- Developing an asset protection strategy, which may include the use of trusts and the creation of a comprehensive Medicaid plan to shield your assets in case you need long-term care or in case of bankruptcy, divorce, creditor claims, or death.
- Developing an estate planning and legacy planning strategy, which may include probate avoidance techniques, the creation of charitable trusts or foundations, the strategic use of trusts, and measures intended to reduce or eliminate the assessment of estate taxes.
Your attorney can also advise you on issues such as insurance coverage, planning for relatives and friends with disabilities or special needs, and creating a plan for heirs who may be spendthrifts or have other issues. If you have a business, a family farm, or other significant assets, you’ll also get personalized advice from the Collins Group which is catered to addressing the unique issues that this type of ownership can create.
What Can a Los Angeles Financial Planning Assistance Lawyer Do To Help?
Collins Law Group provides financial planning assistance throughout the greater Los Angeles area including Inglewood, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and surrounding areas. Give us a call at (310 677-9787) or contact us online so our legal team can begin working with you on a personalized plan for your money.