Many people immediately think about last wills when the subject of estate planning comes up. Indeed, you can use a last will to state your wishes regarding the distribution of your assets after you pass away. However, you have other options, and a last will is not always the best choice. Even if you do not have a complicated situation, you should understand the fact that your estate must go through probate if you use a last will.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Last Wills & Revocable Living Trusts
- Advanced Asset Transfer Techniques
- Incapacity Planning
- Who Will Administer My Estate If My Executor Cannot Serve? - July 30, 2021
- What You Should Consider When Creating a Trust - July 27, 2021
- How to Leave Assets for Your Minor Children in Your Estate Plan - July 21, 2021