Many people immediately think about last wills when the subject of estate planning comes up. Indeed, you can use a last will to state your wishes regarding the distribution of your assets after you pass away. However, you have other options, and a last will is not always the best choice. Even if you do not have a complicated situation, you should understand the fact that your estate must go through probate if you use a last will.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Last Wills & Revocable Living Trusts
- Advanced Asset Transfer Techniques
- Incapacity Planning
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
- Can the Beneficiary of My Life Insurance Policy Be a Trust? - May 30, 2023
- Are Your Digital Assets Included in Your Estate Plan? - May 27, 2023
- What Is a QTIP Trust? - May 25, 2023