We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Saturday, September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM PT
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Who Are The Speakers?
Join distingished Attorney Lioness J. Ebbay for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event. This estate planning professional has decades of experience and represents thousands of clients in the Los Angeles area.
If you’ve been meaning to “get your affairs in order” … or you’re ready to begin making strategic decisions that will protect your independence and your ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future…
It’s free, educational and there is no catch—you won’t be pressured to buy anything or sign up for legal services.
You Will Learn By Attending:
- Why internet, do-it-yourself and bargain-priced plans almost always end up in court.
- Why it is extremely important that your home be put into a living trust.
- Why putting your child’s name on your deeds or financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, creditor’s liens, and the inability of your family to properly inherit.
- How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $9,337 in average monthly costs.
- How to avoid losing your home & other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
- How to avoid court supervision of your life in the event that you become disabled.
- How to avoid family drama and protect your children’s inheritance from divorces, predators, creditors and bad decision making.
Each attendee will be offered a Free Phone Consultation with the Attorney
We invite you to register now, and have a little fun with a topic you may want more info on!
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Be sure to participate with your spouse,
or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
Lioness is an Associate Attorney at the Collins Law Group. She has a background in Business Formations (LLCs and Corporations) and Estate Planning. Lioness is a graduate of UCLA and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. Lioness firmly believes that Estate Planning is for everybody. She is passionate about educating individuals in the community and empowering them to actively protect, their children, their families, in addition to their legacy and wealth. Lioness strives to provide personalized and professional counsel when addressing client issues and needs. Her continuous goal is to achieve peace of mind for her clients regardless of whether it is addressing a client concern or establishing a solid estate plan or business plan.